The information on this website is derived from many sources:
* in relation to information on this website that is protected by Paradise 4 Kids, such information may be printed for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge. However, in relation to information other than for the purpose of personal or in-house use, you must not copy, reproduce, or adapt in any way such information without prior written permission from the Charity Volunteer.
* in relation to information on this website that is protected and maintained by our organisation, permission to reproduce such information must be obtained from our organisation.
* in relation to information on this website that is subject to the copyright of a third party, permission to reproduce such information must be obtained from that copyright holder.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information on this website. However, Paradise 4 Kids
* may delete, add to, or amend information on this website without notice * is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website and,
* makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of information contained at this site. Any statement, opinion, or view in relation to any person or organisation which is not specifically attributed to Paradise 4 Kids may not necessarily reflect that of Paradise 4 Kids .
This website is intended to provide information only. If you are seeking advice on any matters relating to information on this website, you should – where appropriate – contact us directly with your specific query or seek advice from qualified professional people.
We encourage you to take steps to obtain the most up-to-date information and to confirm the accuracy and reliability of any information on this website by directly communicating with us. Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
Comments about the website No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Site content is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission.
Paradise 4 Kids, Inc. has the ultimate authority to use donor contributions at its discretion in furtherance of its exempt purposes. We look forward to putting your contribution to good use to support those suffering from poverty, violence, sickness, and a lack of education in Western Africa, the United States and throughout the world
|The website paradise4kids.org website does not collect any personal data;
The website paradise4kids.org website does not install any type of cookies to your device;
When donating, paradise4kids.org do not store, record or copy any data;
Donors are always redirected to safe secure & compliant sites such as Paypal, Ezi Debit, iTransact, Just Giving and alike institutions that have AAA rating security measures.
Personal Data Protection is in force
|To comply with International Charitable guidelines, all Tax deductible funding send for missionary work must be written into a “Grant” and the funds can only be spent along the Grant Application guidelines.
For example, if we apply funds to build an Orphanage, these funds can only be spent building the Orphanage; if we apply funds to feed the poor,
we are limited to the figure and method in the grant as to how the funds are spent.
All Grants are Community based and Individual Sponsorship is not accepted.
|Paradise 4 Kids, has the ultimate authority to use donor contributions at its discretion in furtherance of its exempt purposes.
We look forward to putting your contribution to good use to support those suffering from poverty, violence, sickness, and a lack of education in Africa, and throughout the world.